Our program participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and applications must be submitted through this platform. The application should include:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Deans letter of recommendation
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- A personal statement that specifically expresses your desire to be part of the Texas Health Fort Worth General Surgery residency program
- Medical School Transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluations (MSPE)
- USMLE Transcript
- Current Photo
Interview Selection and Match Process
Only applications that are considered complete are reviewed by the program director and the application review committee. This review will result in determining who will be invited to interview with our program. You will receive an invitation to interview via Thalamus which will include the interview dates from which to choose from.
Further details for interviewing candidates will be included following the acceptance to interview.
At the conclusion of the interview season, our program will rank applicants interviewed and submit the rank order list to the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) by March 3, 2021. The NRMP will then occur at 1:00 pm ET on Friday, March 19, 2021.
Open AllClose All