Oncology rehabilitation is a specialized program staffed by physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists trained in customized care specific to each type of cancer.
Our specialists understand the effects of the disease and deliver a multidisciplinary approach throughout your care. The goal is to improve your mobility and energy levels for an enhanced quality of life.
Conditions we care for include:
- Loss of strength
- Loss of range of motion
- Impaired functional mobility
- Cognitive impairment
- Impaired swallowing
Benefits of oncology rehabilitation:
- Multidisciplinary approach
- Continuity of care through treatment process
- Specialists uniquely qualified to understand effects of the disease
- Helps with mobility and energy levels for enhanced quality of life