All joint-replacement program patients are encouraged to attend an informative preoperative class where you will learn what to expect before, during and after surgery.
During the class you will receive an in-depth overview of your surgery. You’ll have an opportunity to have your questions answered and meet other joint-replacement patients.
Topics covered in the class include:
- Preparing for surgery
- The role of the coach
- How to prepare ahead of time for discharge
- Specialized equipment needed after surgery
- Daily hospital routine after surgery
- Pain management techniques
- The role of physical therapy in the recovery process
- Post-hospital care needs
- Question and answer session
Texas Health Allen
Texas Health Arlington
Please call 817-960-6677 to register.
Texas Health Clearfork
Texas Health Dallas
Please call 214-345-2059 to register.
Texas Health Plano
Please call 972-981-2817 to register.
Open AllClose All