Planning for the Cost of Your Visit?
Is my insurance accepted by Texas Health?
Get details on insurance plans accepted at Texas Health facilities.
How much will my procedure cost?
Texas Health provides resources to help you estimate out-of-pocket.
Is financial assistance available?
Yes, financial assistance is available by policy for qualified recipients.
Need to Pay a Bill?
You may pay your bill online below or by phone. For questions or to make a payment by phone, call 800-890-6034.
You’ll need the account number from your paper statement when you call.
Have Questions about Your Bill?
Read our Billing and Payments Overview and get answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Contact Billing Customer Service
- Call 800-890-6034. Customer Services representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Automated phone service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Email questions to CustomerService@TexasHealth.org.
Determining the cost of healthcare can be complicated. To make it easier, we have resources to help you estimate your out-of-pocket costs for an upcoming service or procedure.
Call 877-773-2368, Option 3, to talk to a financial counselor to obtain a cost estimate Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. To get the most accurate estimate, please have the following information available.
- Name of the Texas Health facility at which you wish to receive care
- Name or description of procedure. If your provider gave you a CPT/HCPCS Code, please share this information.
- Insurance or other healthcare coverage information
- Name of insurance company or other coverage
- Group plan number
- Subscriber ID number
While getting a cost estimate from a Texas Health financial counselor is helpful for planning your costs, your actual charges may differ for many reasons. Insurance coverage limits (deductibles, coinsurance, copayment, etc.), benefits coverage, time spent in surgery and recovery, specific equipment and supplies and/or implants used, additional tests required by the physician, or unexpected issues can all impact the amount of your hospital-related out-of-pocket costs.
- Estimates provided are just that — estimates. They are not a guarantee of what you will owe. The cost estimate is provided to help you plan and prepare for an upcoming service or procedure.
- Cost estimates provided are for hospital charges only and do not include any provider, physicians or any other professional fees or charges.
- Please note that not all services are available at all Texas Health hospitals.
- We also offer a self-service online cost-estimate tool.